Wamp have got together with Reaper Miniatures and have organised a painting competition. So as a Reaper stockist its only right that I help out a bit.
All Wamp members will get a gift certificate for 10% of their total order value, not including shipping costs, when they buy Reaper miniatures from the MH shop. You’ll be able to use this against any future purchase of any items in the shop.
Just type in your Wamp forum name in the comments box when you check out, and I’ll send you your certificate.
You must be a member of Wamp to qualify. To join for free click HERE
All Reaper branded products listed in the MH shop are eligible.
You can purchase as many times as you wish until the offer ends, but you must be a member of WAMP at the time of purchase.
Offer ends 31st October 2012
Competition details below.
It’s new competition time and this month we have the very greatest pleasure of announcing that it’s in conjunction with one of the hobbies giants, Reaper Miniatures.
Reapers catalogue of miniatures is extensive and there are plenty of themes to choose from so we hope as many of you as possible enter and show Reaper why the WAMP comps are the best in the entire hobby.
4pm, UK time, 24th November 2012 for non-subscribers.
4pm, UK time, 31st November 2012 for subscribers
1st place receives $75 Reaper credit.
2nd place receives $50 Reaper credit
3rd place receives $25 Reaper credit.
(please read them, its amazing how many don't!!)
- You must be a WAMP Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
- Images must be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 4000 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this). Any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
- All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state, You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress).
- You give WAMP/Portal and Reaper Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
- You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
- Judging will be decided by public vote.
- Submissions must be posted to the contest gallery which will be posts as soon as it's up. You must make sure you select the correct contest option in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic up loader) or via edit pictures after upload. If you have any problems here email any of the mod's and they'll help.