Sunday 17 February 2013

New Reaper Releases & News

A couple of new releases sneaked by me on the last update, so here they are. As usual click the pics for more infomation.

5029160145

Remember I place my Reaper order this evening, (Sunday 17th), so if there is anything you want please order it before 9pm GMT.

February Facebook Promotion

Over 50 entries for this promotion, so a big thank you to everyone who took part. The draw has taken place and you can see its video HERE

Well done to the winner, and I hope to have something else planned for the beginning of March.

MH Miniatures

For those that don’t know, I do actually have my own MH original miniature. Sablesinge the pointing Dragon.

100_3807100_3808100_3809

He’s a wonderful John Pickford Sculpt that I have lavished my considerable brush skills on Winking smile

I’ve also completed a Reaper Bones Ogre Champion.

100_3802100_3804

Only ever my second painted plastic miniature, so if I can manage this, just think what you more talented souls could achieve.

TTFN

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment